Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEPTEMBER 2016 CLOSERS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SEPTEMBER 2016 CLOSERS

I have final walkthrough Monday and everything is good for closing on Thursday of next week.  Fingers crossed!  Congrats to those who have closed!!

Message 51 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Purchase Price: $635,000
Down Payment: 10%
Property Type: House
Lender: BECU
Loan Rate: 2.75
Clear to Close: 09/09/16
Closing Date: 09/16/16
Closed On: 09/16/16

BECU made the process very easy for us.

No loan orignination costs- No points to get that rate.

Used Redfin and at the end of day we got nearly $5600 in a rebate from them.

Message 52 of 55
Mysticuno
Contributor

Finally Yes we closed 9/15. It's been a mad race to week with moving all while trying to keep the TH orderly for showing potential buyers. I'm sure we will enjoy it more once everything is in its place. Congrats to All the Sept. Closers to date. Woohooo 

Current Score: EFX 645, XPN 680, TU 725
Message 53 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received my clear to close today - yay!  Closing on Thursday.  So excited and happy.  The process went very well for us and frankly was quite easy.  I spent over a year doing all of the credit clean up, etc beforehand which I am sure helped immensely to make this process smooth.  This board really did help a ton and I get to move into the most beautiful home on Thursday thanks to all of y'all too!

Message 54 of 55
TXDevil
Established Member

Closed yesterday; smooth as possible with no glitches whatsover.  Entire process took about 40 minutes.

Couldn't be more pleased and ready to enjoy this brand new home.  BOL to all.  

Message 55 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.