Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for Hippychick823

tag
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Searching for Hippychick823

Where you at?   Mona75 closed today.  MInes got a little snafoo and will be a few more days.  Will you be joining me in Aug or should we be break open another bottle of the bubbly?

You always say "WE GOT THIS" so if you haven't closed yet I'm saying to you... we "STILL" got this! Smiley Tongue

Holla

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Re: Searching for Hippychick823

bump

Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 2 of 4
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

Heeyyyy!!!! Just sent you a PM!!!! And heck yeah...We STILL got this!!!! I close on 8/6. Have just been so busy packing/cleaning/stressing/work/kids/etc I haven't had time to get on here!! How's your situation goin??
Holllaaaaa back!!!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 4
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Soon. Very soon, but not quite yet.Smiley Wink  Packing!  Now that's a planSmiley Tongue

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.