Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security America Mortgage VA Construction loana

tag
armywifelong03
Regular Contributor

Security America Mortgage VA Construction loana

Does anyone know anything about this company?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Security America Mortgage VA Construction loana

Hi - I had not heard of them until recently. From looking them up I saw that they are one of only a few lenders that do construction to permanent VA home loans. I've been researching this lately as I'd like to be able to find lenders who offer this. Have you had any luck?
Message 2 of 6
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@armywifelong03 wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this company?

I'm pretty sure they offer the same VA One Time Close Construction loan I explained in this previous post:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Mortgage-Loans/VA-Construction-Loan/m-p/5463302#M224995

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

VALoanMaster - I know you provided this information (link to your previous response) to the OP, but you've provided me some very useful information that frankly I don't know where else I would have been able to obtain. For that, thank you very much! I've bookmarked your thread to refer to it as I go through this process (hopefully a little later this year). Thanks again!
Message 4 of 6
armywifelong03
Regular Contributor

Yes! Because of VaLoanmaster’s post, we decided to wait. Not only because of all of the extra costs, but it’s really hard if you already have a builder you’ve been working with. There is a lot of hoops for them to jump through for the VA and it just wasn’t worth it for us. We have the luxury of not being in a hurry, so we are waiting.
Message 5 of 6
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
VALoanMaster - I know you provided this information (link to your previous response) to the OP, but you've provided me some very useful information that frankly I don't know where else I would have been able to obtain. For that, thank you very much! I've bookmarked your thread to refer to it as I go through this process (hopefully a little later this year). Thanks again!

You're welcome. I been offering this program for 5 years & this is pretty much the only option out there.

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.