Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking personal loan of 1,500 dollars

tag
marie39
Valued Member

Seeking personal loan of 1,500 dollars

Has anyone had experience with Wells Fargo Financial cash on demand personal loan?  I am interested in applying, my fico scores are TU=580, EQ=590, EX=645. Thanks.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Seeking personal loan of 1,500 dollars

usually pull tu on me, and sorry but you would need a tu fico above 600 (maybe even 620) for an approval.
Message 2 of 6
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 3 of 6
marie39
Valued Member

Thanks for the info, I will continue to work on increasing my FICO scores.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

marie39 wrote:
Has anyone had experience with Wells Fargo Financial cash on demand personal loan?  I am interested in applying, my fico scores are TU=580, EQ=590, EX=645. Thanks.

I would think you would have no problem with those scores.  Wells Fargo Financial is more of the subprime branch of Wells Fargo.  I got a Cash on Demand account for $5K last year with a mid-score of 580...not sure which credit bureau they pulled from though.  Just my opinion Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will report as a CFL -

Capital one has these as well, CU is the best place.

@Anonymous wrote:

@marie39 wrote:
Has anyone had experience with Wells Fargo Financial cash on demand personal loan? I am interested in applying, my fico scores are TU=580, EQ=590, EX=645. Thanks.

I would think you would have no problem with those scores. Wells Fargo Financial is more of the subprime branch of Wells Fargo. I got a Cash on Demand account for $5K last year with a mid-score of 580...not sure which credit bureau they pulled from though. Just my opinion Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.