Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent for final approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sent for final approval

file was sent for final approval this evening. LO said we should get ctc by Friday. Great another 2 days of stress 😩

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sent for final approval

sounds like we are in the same boat; we were sent for final approval yesterday and now I am biting the shellac off of my nailsSmiley Indifferent

@Anonymous wrote:

file was sent for final approval this evening. LO said we should get ctc by Friday. Great another 2 days of stress 😩

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

+ 1, waiting on final approval. I was told i wont find out until monday. Smiley Sad.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck to both of you! I received a call this evening I had to fax in another form and sign a document. This is soooo stressful 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

What form did they need for you to sign?  Do you think you will find out today?

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck to both of you! I received a call this evening I had to fax in another form and sign a document. This is soooo stressful 

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I had 2 accounts showing dispute remarks but they are both paid. I had to sign for equifax to remove the remarks. I did this last week but they just noticed one acct still has the remarks. The processor said since the acct is paid it shouldn't take long to update. I'm not holding my breath for today. Supposed to close on Tuesday but technically I have until the 31st per my contract. I just want this to be over with. 

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I totally understand!  I had to have all dispute remarks removed from all 3 cra before our file went to the underwriter; I had to show proof that my hubby no longer pays child support, I had to get a copy of my child support order and 12 month pay history for it, a landlord statement,  and credit inquiry explanation as apart of our conditions, I did that and everything was given to our LO on Tuesday, he said that his Processor would look over for an about an hour and then past it on. Yesterday we heard nothing, except from the Home Insurance rep who said tha the Processor called her to ask her to change my name on the Policy to reflect only my married name ( I took that as a good sign), I am praying to hear today that we are ready to close (we are scheduled to close on the 30th).

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I had 2 accounts showing dispute remarks but they are both paid. I had to sign for equifax to remove the remarks. I did this last week but they just noticed one acct still has the remarks. The processor said since the acct is paid it shouldn't take long to update. I'm not holding my breath for today. Supposed to close on Tuesday but technically I have until the 31st per my contract. I just want this to be over with. 

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes seems like so much paperwork. But in your case that seems like a good sign! I Wonder if my file still gets looked at by underwriting while we are waiting on this issue or is it put on hold. I'm getting ready to call my LO

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let me know what your LO says

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes seems like so much paperwork. But in your case that seems like a good sign! I Wonder if my file still gets looked at by underwriting while we are waiting on this issue or is it put on hold. I'm getting ready to call my LO

Message 9 of 11
kjel
Established Contributor

Congrats! You're almost there. It feels like just when you can't take it any more and it's not going to happen that you get the clear to close, sign your life away, and breathe a sigh of relief.
Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.