Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent to underwriters management

tag
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Sent to underwriters management

@TheKid2 wrote:

Do you mind sharing what your down payment percentage was for convential with 645 middle score? I'm wondering if it was 20%+ and was denied?

Thanks

Hi @TheKid2 ,

On a conventional loan you can get in with 5% down with a 645 mid score or 3% if you qualify for Home Ready or Home Possible.

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 11 of 13
TheKid2
Frequent Contributor

@VALoanMaster wrote:

@TheKid2 wrote:

Do you mind sharing what your down payment percentage was for convential with 645 middle score? I'm wondering if it was 20%+ and was denied?

Thanks

Hi @TheKid2 ,

On a conventional loan you can get in with 5% down with a 645 mid score or 3% if you qualify for Home Ready or Home Possible.

@VALoanMaster  - thanks for that. What kind of mid-scores are seeing with conventional 20%+ down? Prior to the virus overlays it was my understanding that it was 620, but I'm guessing maybe that jumped up?

JOINED 4/2020

FICO 8 = 582, 620, 589 / Mortgage = 633, 526, 581

CURRENT PEAK *Thanks to the MF Community!

FICO 8 = 715, 711, 720 / Mortgage = 688, 696, 681

Message 12 of 13
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@TheKid2 wrote:

@VALoanMaster wrote:

@TheKid2 wrote:

Thanks

Hi @TheKid2 ,

@VALoanMaster  - thanks for that. What kind of mid-scores are seeing with conventional 20%+ down? Prior to the virus overlays it was my understanding that it was 620, but I'm guessing maybe that jumped up?

Nope, still 620 minimum 

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.