Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: September 2020 Closers

What's your score they used?

Message 281 of 391
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was actually told we are waiting on my title as well, they say it's a state wide delay with the courts. But now im all kinds of stress because prior to starting they told me they only needed to see 3 months of child support payments in the account and now they want 6 and we were doing cash before.... i just wish it wasn't so complicated. 

Message 282 of 391
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was actually told we are waiting on my title as well, they say it's a state wide delay with the courts. But now im all kinds of stress because prior to starting they told me they only needed to see 3 months of child support payments in the account and now they want 6 and we were doing cash before.... i just wish it wasn't so complicated. 

Ugh.  What state are You in?

Message 283 of 391
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ugh.  What state are You in?

PA

Message 284 of 391
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in NJ. Same thing across the border. 

Message 285 of 391
numba1fan
Regular Contributor

I don't know how long my title will take. I'm in GA. 

Message 286 of 391
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well closing is pushed back until early next week....dang.

Message 287 of 391
Anonymous
Not applicable

Title came back first thing this morning.  14 days later.  Underwriter now has everything she needs.  Just to wait and hope we can clear all the conditions first go round.  We are back on track to close Wednesday. 

Message 288 of 391
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Title came back first thing this morning.  14 days later.  Underwriter now has everything she needs.  Just to wait and hope we can clear all the conditions first go round.  We are back on track to close Wednesday. 

Good luck!

Message 289 of 391
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally some movement !!  Appraisal is scheduled for noon tomorrow ! 

Message 290 of 391
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.