Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

Re: September 2020 Closers

So much stress.  

Message 272 of 391
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shawn19AL same.  I’m starting to think becoming an appraiser would have been faster then this wait 

Message 273 of 391
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am still waiting on Title.  It sucks.  Thankfully my LO said she isn't going to wait any longer and is submitting my file back to underwriting to clear all the conditions, with the hope if title comes later this week its the only thing left to clear and the CTC comes faster.

Message 274 of 391
Cjethompson2017
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous when is your close date? We need an updated title commitment that should come tomorrow. Lol. This is all a mess. I've been told we're still looking at closing Thursday.

Message 275 of 391
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

I was submitted to UW Wednesday. They said my file came out of UW today and is still  in line review for "needed conditions." They expect to let us know what is needed for full approval by maybe tomorrow. 

Message 276 of 391
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cjethompson2017 wrote:

@Anonymous when is your close date? We need an updated title commitment that should come tomorrow. Lol. This is all a mess. I've been told we're still looking at closing Thursday.

Closing date is 9/23.  Title was ordered 12 days ago and they said it'd be ready by monday.  They missed that deadline and totally black balled us and ignored our calls.  My agent called me apologizing becasue this title company was his suggestion.  He lit into the branch manager of the title company and we are going to see if that produces anymore results. 

My file still has to go back into underwriting for final approval and we still have to sign the final CD, wait 3 days, do final walkthrough etc.  Hopefully we can get it all done in then next 7 days.

Message 277 of 391
jasonbourne84
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous  Seriously tho - are you apping? lol. We are putting together our final list in preparation for a post-recording app spree. hahaha

Message 278 of 391
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

Smiley Mad

Message 279 of 391
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a Lowe's card approved for 7k.

Message 280 of 391
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.