Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I find a new LO?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I find a new LO?

Just about everytime we call him he does not answer his cell, he then tells us this rapid rescore will take 48 hours? So he puts it through Thursday and it just came in today at 2pm. I just called him as did my wife and he says "just got your RR in and I am working on it" ??? Meanwhile we told him we want the APP done today so we can have our pre approval by tomorrow. So he doesn't tell us if my scores are good or not but instead responds with "im working on it"? my wife wants to call another loan officer....

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

Re: Should I find a new LO?

I would totally get a new LO. The LO we are working with is TERRIBLE, but he's with the preferred lender for our builder and the builder will pay $7000 toward closing costs if we use him, so we're sucking it up. He never returns my calls and instead emails me with 6 word replies that literally make no sense (my husband and I have had to just laugh at it because his emails are so absurb). He comes across like he has no idea what he's talking about and is just completely un-helpful. He has definitely made the process frustrating, so thank goodness I have these forums to keep me on track Smiley Happy I would say that if you have no compelling reason to use this particular LO (like our closing cost incentive), then ditch him immediately!

And about the RR... I may be wrong, but I would guess that a RR shows the scores similar to the way a regular lender-pulled rport shows them. They are in little boxes at the top and not something that needs to be "worked on"... It sounds to me like this guys is just dragging his feet and not on top of things!

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.