Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So nervous!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So nervous!

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
At what point is he title work done? I worry more about an unknown old public record than anything. Especially after seeing so many my fico get shut down day before closing! I think I will clear UW with minor conditions but I'm not sure about title😩

You can search public records in your county (if they are online).  You might have to create an account to do so but its easy.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whew! Received notification yesterday afternoon that my file had received final approval and closing instructions were sent over to the title company for a early closing Smiley Very Happy I can't believe there were no conditions!

Is there anything else that could derail the closing at this point?

Message 12 of 16
BlueEyedwitch
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@BlueEyedwitch wrote:

Good luck!  I close on the 28th as well.  I got my HUD sheet yesterday!    Smiley Very Happy

Congrats! I am the type who stresses about everything. This waiting game is making me sick at my stomach haha! 

Me too!!   I will not beleive it unti the keys are in my hands on 7 days!!! 

EQ 701
EX 702
TR 692
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOOM!!! Congrats!!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

gsully00 .. I see you have 3 quicksilvers? Is that true? They let you apply for the same card for the same person? I already have a QS. Just wondering. Thanks
Message 15 of 16
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!! Awesome job!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.