Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So was clear to close after hubby lost his job

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

So was clear to close after hubby lost his job

Well found out today that my husband actually never told our LO he lost his job when they tried to do a work verification at his old place. I got an email from our lo. Hubbys been trying to now get his current boss to send the voe but hasnt. We were supposed to close next week. Looks like im packing up & leaving him behind.
Im so embarrassed. So embarrassed. Lo said he never told her anything about it. Word of advice dont buy houses with immature people period.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So was clear to close after hubby lost his job

LOL Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya im laughing too hahahahaha
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, very sorry. 

Message 4 of 6
Jannelo
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well found out today that my husband actually never told our LO he lost his job when they tried to do a work verification at his old place. I got an email from our lo. Hubbys been trying to now get his current boss to send the voe but hasnt. We were supposed to close next week. Looks like im packing up & leaving him behind.
Im so embarrassed. So embarrassed. Lo said he never told her anything about it. Word of advice dont buy houses with immature people period.

How bizarre.   My friend was married to someone who had a problem with the truth.  He lost his job and said he had a new one, and he even left the house every day and came home after five, as if he was at a nine-to-five job.  He never told her their insurance had lapsed.  That's how she found out. 

If he never told the loan officer and acted to you like he had (from your other thread), maybe the reason he isn't getting the VOE letter from his current boss is because  he has no current place of employment.  Just something to think about.  

Good luck!

Open Credit Cards:
Green Dot Primor Secured (5/18) - $450 CL (CLOSED 2/2020)
Capital One Platinum (8/18) PC to Quicksilver (9/19) - $3800 CL
Capital One QuicksilverOne (3/19) - $4800 CL
Merrick Bank DYL VISA - No AF (6/19) - $1400 CL
Discover it Cash Back (9/19) - $2800 CL
Amazon Prime Store Card (4/20) - $10,000 CL
NFCU cashRewards (4/20) - $4500 CL
BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards (5/20) - $3500 CL
Navy Federal More Rewards American Express® Card (3/21) - $9700 SL - at 9.65 %.
Experian FICO Score - 8/2018: 528

Experian FICO 8 Score - 9/2022 - 720
Equifax FICO 8 score 2/2022- 692
TransUnion FICO 8 score 10/2022 - 728
Experian FICO Mortgage Score - 725
Message 5 of 6
JVille
Valued Contributor

Wow I’m so sorrry and here I thought you had that issue all fixed! Hugs from me to you 😢
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.