Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry for not being around lately!

tag
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Sorry for not being around lately!

Got really busy again for the last week and a half, as soon as I am done responding to individual emails I will get back in the groove of answering questions in the order they were posted.  Glad to see other mortgage pro's are helping out answering questions as well.  Cya guys real soon!
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 11 of 15
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

We are glad you have been "really busy", that means business is good!!Smiley Happy

But, we still miss your advice around here and are willing to wait as long as we have to!Smiley Wink
takin' it one day at a time
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shane, you've been missed. Thanks for checking in! Smiley Happy

Get well....safe journey, and God bless.
Message 13 of 15
msensa
Contributor

We do miss our Shane when he's MIA.  Thanks for letting us know you were still around, take 2 aspirin and call us next week!
I'm a tree hugging, peace loving, non-patchouli wearing new kind of hippie chick trying to find a comfortable balance in this consumer-driven world. I just wish I didn't have to care about credit.
Message 14 of 15
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Did I miss something?   I don't think shane is sick, again....just really busy!Smiley Wink
takin' it one day at a time
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.