Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Started the process

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Started the process

got a little impatient and emailed my LO yesteday this is what he emailed me

"Your loan file is in UW. As soon as I have an update I will advise. With this being an FHA loan, the MIP is show as an upfront cost but is “washed” out as your loan amount is adjusted on the premium so your are not paying out of pocket. I hope that made sense. Call me if any additional questions

Thanks "

Message 21 of 24
stinastina
Established Contributor

How often do you ask for an update ? I wonder about that because I've been accused of being impatient as well. I feel like a weekly update is reasonable. I asked a friend who works in a mortgage office what she thought and she said a weekly update was too much. Every time I ask my loan processor he tells me to just be patient.

BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@stinastina wrote:

How often do you ask for an update ? I wonder about that because I've been accused of being impatient as well. I feel like a weekly update is reasonable. I asked a friend who works in a mortgage office what she thought and she said a weekly update was too much. Every time I ask my loan processor he tells me to just be patient.

that was actually the first time i emailed my LO asking for an update its usually the other way around i was just feeling a little anxious yesterday lol 

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

still no word from my LO from the underwriter i wonder if my file has even been seen by an underwriter or is it in que to be seen by an underwriter

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.