Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuff is getting REAL...

tag
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Stuff is getting REAL...

Soooo here we stand with our current loan status. Removal of the dispute comment and the addition of a new CA adding a new collection acct that was an old LVNV funding actt has dropped my scores around 60pts. My mid score is now 583..which my LO said she could still work with if I lowered my DTI ratio which is sitting at 55.1%

My husbands scores are still low and we are trying to get his up by paying off a CC balance but not sure if this will work. Here are my negative accts.

LVNV funding 763

(Newly added) arcadia recovery(same acct for lvnv above)-

ARS-203 medical

ARS-784 medical

Conns(chargeoff) showing 0 bal due to fall off 3/17

Security finance160(chargeoff)-creditor will not budge...

Grandpointe/swiss colony103(chargeoff)-creditor will not budge...

Both ARS accts have been paid and will be completely deleted after 30-45 days per CA...

ARCADIA has also been paid in full and will be completely deleted

My plan is to call the CRA in Feb to seek an early exculusion as it is only on EQ and Trans

Im paying off some Credit card accts to 0

Any other advice? My LO is not helpful on what i can do to help my scores but says we will run my credit again in a month to see how this all will imoact my scores...

We are supposed to close 3/9/16

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
36 REPLIES 36
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Re: Stuff is getting REAL...

So the original was LVNV? Arcadia is new CA? Did you offer PFD? I'm praying for you! Can you get your DTI down?
Message 2 of 37
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

So the original was LVNV? Arcadia is new CA? Did you offer PFD? I'm praying for you! Can you get your DTI down? Oh I see you said Arcadia will delete, so hopefully you get those points back , how is your CC utti
Message 3 of 37
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Also is that DTI including your new IRS IA
Message 4 of 37
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Yes the original creditor is LVNV and i seems arcadia took on the acct but arcadia is now paid with the agreement of deletion within 30-45 days... since lvnv is the original creditor is it illegal for lvnv to remain?

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 5 of 37
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I'm not sure, hopefully someone else knows. What about the IRS is that paid? I know my potential 2 lenders min is 640 for FHA. Does your lender have any overlays, is this FHA?
Message 6 of 37
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

My husband has the IRS IA..currently he wont be on the loan unless my scores dont come back up and then he will be considered to help with dti. I have balances on several cards 

Macy's -298 (800cl)

Firestone-118 (800cl)***

Cap 1 secured-260 (500cl)***

Cap1 QS1-1032 (2000cl)

VS 67- (250cl)***

Walmart 687- (4000cl)

Khols 69.00- (300cl)***

The ones with the** will be PIF on 1/6

Amazon 783.00- (6000cl)

Message 7 of 37
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Dont know my LO is not helpful at all. She said she can still do the loan with a 580 but my DTI would need to be lowered 10%

Message 8 of 37
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Yes it is including me and my husbands debt which includes the IRS 

Message 9 of 37
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

For optimal mortgage scores you need all cards reporting zero except one with preferably 1-2% but at least 9%or <. Can you borrow from family or work OT
Message 10 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.