Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Such a Frustrating Process

tag
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

Re: Such a Frustrating Process

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL I try to be super nice cause the guys I am working with have been awesome!

I did just get this email from her after my last post

"I was on the phone with the underwriter for about ½ hour yesterday helping her work through the conditions. She told me that we should have the clear to close this morning. Hang in there."

Yeah -- so we are at least moving FORWARD    --just annoys me that I am out of the loop but then that's just me -- I need to shut up and let them do their job!

Gosh, our situation is so alike.  I get the "Hang In there", "Should be anytime", "not sure what is taking so long" updates.  Right now, we are just waiting on the selling agent to provide the results from the water sample, taken ONE WEEK ago.  And for the seller to sign the addendum.  He lives in timbuktu and must be there is not fax or scanner there.

Was hoping for the clear to close by the end of the week but am not expecting it.  Oh well, all my ducks are in a row, just waiting for others to do the same.  Frustrating to say the least.  I would like to move before the first huge snow storm comes, most likely though the day I get keys will be a snowboarder's dream!

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

So the *just* called to verify my employment and told my manager that this had to happen before they could order closing docs.  I don't know if that means we got the clear to close or if this is another condition. Sigh.  Back to emailing her again. 

Message 12 of 18
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

I think that this is one of the final conditions that is right before you close.  I imagine once they get it you will have a closing date! At least that has been my experience from reading these forums.

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

YAHHOOO!!  Got the following email this afternoon. . .

I just got the clear to close and the loan documents have been ordered. I received an email from the doc department acknowledging that they received the request and that the earliest the docs will go out is Friday afternoon. They have been running pretty true on this so keep your fingers crossed. That being the case, I would hope that you might be able to sign the loan docs on Friday, over the weekend, or on Monday. Of course I cannot give you a totally accurate answer until I know that docs are out.

Message 14 of 18
BGinVA
Contributor

Hooray, you are almost home!!!!!

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes! Within the next week we will actually be homeowners --something I NEVER thought would happen!

Message 16 of 18
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

AWESOME!  Hoping to you join you too next week.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are almost there..very happy for you..

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.