Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swift Funds gym collection call

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Swift Funds gym collection call

Hi there,

I will be applying for mortgage in couple of months. So, i am reviewing if i need to pay any recent medical bills, other outstanding bills and taking care of them one by one. I got reminded by Swift Funds collection agency call. They called me an year ago for a gym outstanding bill. They could not validate by giving me any proof. I called my original creditor to see if i can pay them like this group recommends usually, they said no. I am afraid to call Swift funds ((888)479-4384) as i read so many bad reviews in the forum/online. They said they will report to credit bureau one year ago, but they have not done it yet. What are my options please? I don't want this to become a problem when i am working on my mortgage.

1 REPLY 1
Cowboys4Life
Frequent Contributor

Re: Swift Funds gym collection call

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi there,

I will be applying for mortgage in couple of months. So, i am reviewing if i need to pay any recent medical bills, other outstanding bills and taking care of them one by one. I got reminded by Swift Funds collection agency call. They called me an year ago for a gym outstanding bill. They could not validate by giving me any proof. I called my original creditor to see if i can pay them like this group recommends usually, they said no. I am afraid to call Swift funds ((888)479-4384) as i read so many bad reviews in the forum/online. They said they will report to credit bureau one year ago, but they have not done it yet. What are my options please? I don't want this to become a problem when i am working on my mortgage.

This is my personal experience.  I allegedly have a collection account with them for a supposed cancellation fee not listed in the membership agreement.  I ignore their calls and I get at least 2 a month.  I closed on my mortgage back in March and their name never came up once from the underwriters.  They have never reported.  Personally I consider them a scam company based on all the information available online.  They should be in Buffalo NY as skeevy as they are.  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.