Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you! Thank You! Closing the 20th!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Thank You! Closing the 20th!

Just wanted to post a thank you. I've read almost every mortgage and credit repair thread even though I only made one post myself. I learned so much and have been able to apply what you taught me, through you posts. I close on my first house on Tuesday and its all because of you great folks!!!! Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jbee
Regular Contributor

Re: Thank you! Thank You! Closing the 20th!

Congrats!!!

Can you give us some tips/advice??  I haven't started the process but will begin in the summer.

3/1/10: TU: 615, EQ: 640, EX: ???
6/8/10 (LO pulled): TU: 704, EQ: 689, EX: 694
Goal Score by Oct. 1: TU: 750, EQ: 750, EX: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
FIRECOURAGE
Frequent Contributor

Congrats. I'm still in underwriting

4/01/2019 | Dismissed Chapter 7 BK

2/12/2024 | Equifax: 677 | Experian: 699 | TransUnion: 725
Goal Score: 750 - Across The Board
Message 3 of 6
nathan
Frequent Contributor

wtg. congrats and enjoy your home.

Message 4 of 6
jmack711
Regular Contributor

Congrats!! I am in underwriting currently and I am waiting on the appraisal to see if I can close by the 30th!!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just wanted to post a thank you. I've read almost every mortgage and credit repair thread even though I only made one post myself. I learned so much and have been able to apply what you taught me, through you posts. I close on my first house on Tuesday and its all because of you great folks!!!! Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

tomorrow's your day....best of Blessings to you.  make sure to lay on your back / stare at the ceiling in the middle of YOUR living room floor and soak it all in...That's my plan!!!!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.