Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!!

I've been lurking around here, soaking up as much information as I could, for a few months. I've jokingly referred to "myFico" as my lifesaver! I've gone from having 9 collections on my credit report to 2 (and they are paid--won't budge on GW deletion).  I'm beyond excited to say I just got off of the phone with my loan officer after submitting all of my information for a pre-approval and he said we were approved through AU!!!! We are planning to build a new home (we kind of put the cart before the horse and fell in love before we even had a clue we could get a loan), something I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to do. I just wanted to say a huge "Thank You" to everyone who posts--whether it be a question or an answer.  I've learned soooo much from this website--it really is the most valuable reference when it comes to credit that I've found!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thank you!!!

I'll take all the credit for this one Smiley Happy

But seriously, it's a great group. Be sure to help some others out if you can, that's where all the magic happens. It's like the cowbell.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and best of luck with your build!
Message 3 of 7
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

That's great! Congratulations!

Message 4 of 7
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

Congrats!

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm so excited! I'll pass along as much knowledge as I can. I wish I would have been reading these boards 10 years ago before I had the opportunity to royally screw my credit up!

Message 6 of 7
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Much congratsSmiley Happy

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.