Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The New Home Buyer Chronicles

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The New Home Buyer Chronicles

I have never in my life had to go through such a struggle in order to get what I want. I'm a firm believer in working for what you want in life in order to gain the ultimate satisfaction from my efforts, however purchasing my first home has only become what I like to refer to as "the new home buyer chronicles" since the task seems endless. I'm still waiting right now to receive the final approval on my new home. My husband and I have been sheading all kinds of blood, sweat, and tears in order to make this purchase a reality...but like they say "Patience" is the key! It's been over 5 months now and finally it's crunch time. We will get our answer hopefully today. I can't believe we had to provide the mortgage company with all sorts of stuff..like..explanation letters, budget letters, bank statements (proof of having $2000 dollars or more in my bank account in one month), pay off all our debt on our credit reports, get zero balance letters or confirmations, etc. and all I can say is that I will never purchase another home until maybe the next 15 to 20 years later. This experience has been very traumatic for myself and my husband even if we are still in our 20's.

The saga continues...Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: The New Home Buyer Chronicles

Hope you got your approval today!  Just stick with it, you'll be very happy at the end.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.