Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is going to be the longest week of my life

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is going to be the longest week of my life

I found a home our family liked in June, realized my credit score sucked and began working on improving it.  At the end of July we said down with a LO just to see where we were and he did a score analyzer type thing that showed my TU and EX scores will be in the 640's-650's after my credit report shows the new balance (paid it from 103% to 9%) and we should be able to get financed.

We did rapid rescore and it is suppose to be done this week but he goes on vacation tomorrow and won't be back until next Monday!  Smiley Sad  The home has been on the market for 100 days so I'm hoping it holds out for 7 more.

I was concerned as I added a "statement" to a collection on experian not realizing it shows as a dispute!  The LO said not to worry about it, they will probably just ask about it, but it does have me a bit worried.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: This is going to be the longest week of my life

WORRY ABOUT IT!  GET THAT DISPUTE REMOVED. 

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 6
MEE2Too
Valued Member

Please take Bonner72 advise.. so many loans are being denied due to the dispute remarks on their credit report. It is a major issue now and your loan will not make it in underwriting.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I've got phone numbers for EX and EQ but can't find anything for TU....I am going to keep searching

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I deleted the statement from EX, I didn't even realize it was showing on the other two until this morning - UGH!

Message 5 of 6
MEE2Too
Valued Member

You just need to call their customer service number and tell them what you need

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.