Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UAMC and Lennar

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

UAMC and Lennar

Has anyone had any problems getting approved with UAMC?  I guess I am just a little nervous...  I had credit problems in the past my score was 540 All is off my report and now have 818.  I guess those  old ghosts still haunt me.  Does that fear ever go away?  I am a wreck!

How are they to deal with?  How is lennar to deal with?

we moved to a new area last year and have been looking at homes, builders and I like Lennar..  But I am nervous about getting a loan.  I have enough to put 20% down.  I am also eligible for a va loan.  The only thing I owe is student loans for grad school.  

Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
sports1965
Frequent Contributor

Re: UAMC and Lennar

dont worry.

you should have no problem getting approved

i was pre approved and my middle Fico score sonly 620

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your reply!  I am just such a wreck!  Those old ghosts are haunting me.  When your score was so low and worked so hard to get them up and really change your life, I worry about everything.  I am one of those people that when I stop at a traffic light and a cop pulls up behind me I get nervous.  Lol

i hope to hear something this week.  

Did you work with UAMC?  Are they good to work with?  Any issues?

Message 3 of 16
sports1965
Frequent Contributor

Yes i worked with UAMC .

They take your info pver the phone ,run your credit and if any issues come up they will let u know what to do next to correct them.

And if they have any incentives going at that time you will get them ifu en up closing and using UAMC

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are paying the closing costs and also some upgrade incentives.  How do you like your Lennar home?  I like their construction.  But time will tell when and if I get to move in!

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good thing about the credit business they mostly have short memories, you should to, I mean don't forget what happened just don't live in fear.  You're all worked up and not even apped yet, LOL. Relax, you got this.  

You're gonna app and if something needs attention they'll contact you and you work it out, but I don't think you're have gonna any condtions, but if so not a big deal.

Don't know much about Lennar, but they sell alot of houses, so they must do something right.  You'll hear occasional horror stories about any builder.  Educate yourself so you know whats going on is best.  

Taking advantage of the builders preferred lender is not a bad dea, especially if they agree to pay the closing costs, you're talking thousands of dollars.  

Message 6 of 16
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

I 100% agree with Bamaguy!!
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.  I feel better.  I gave the LO all the information they needed on Thursday.  So now I just have to wait and be patient, which is not so easy!  I sold two houses last year and moved to a new area for a new job.  I wanted to get to know the area before I too this plunge.  I also wanted to ensure I liked the job and the company I work for.  

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. I heard back today and had to sign a million things and send them back.  Things are much different from my last loan 20+ years ago.  Was in the military, did va loan.  I think they only needed you last LES and make sure you had a pulse!  Now they want your first born and you still don't know if you are approved!  Lol

thanks to everyone for your help!  This is a frustrating, scary thing!

Message 9 of 16
tbroug01
Established Member

I just closed on my Lennar Home and I used UAMC.. I will admit, while going through the process I wanted to kill them because I didn't understand a lot. This is my first home, but now looking back. I am very happy I chose them and to be honest with you, unless you are using your very own Credit Union, I wouldn't have got approved through anyone else. Good Luck. If you have any detailed questions I will help. My scores were only 619,654,629 and al I have is a Student Loan and personal loan.

hr>Starting Score: 508
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.