Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UAMC and Lennar

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UAMC and Lennar

We are approved.  Now I just have to wait for them to build it!  So far they seems easy to deal with.....almost too easy!  I am still very nervous.  Won't be happy until we close I guess and from what I read that is not uncommon!   How do you like your new home?  Any issues?  Any issues with uamc?

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I was wondering if the Lennar homes have Melo Roos, Supplemental tax, or HOA? Any information helps, Thank you.

Message 12 of 16
tanyagarrett
Valued Member

Hi tgbroug01.....I was thinking about purchasing a Lennar Home in Jersey.   I was also wondering if the Lennar homes finance department was easy to work with and if you received any incentives.  Were there any  HOA fees? Any information helps, Thank you.

Message 13 of 16
Aprile421
Regular Contributor

I just bought a brand new Lennar home a few months ago. I went through UAMC because they paid closing costs. My loan went through no problems. I signed the purchase agreement and my loan closed with keys in 20 days.

Message 14 of 16
tanyagarrett
Valued Member

Did they give you any free upgrades as well?

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Were closing this week and last week received our Closing Disclosures however the LO contacted me on Thursday to sign a 4506T form. Does anyone know why the forms are being requested after we received closing disclosures already? I'm a nervous wreck and anxious to close but i havent received the Clear to Close email yet but i got all the other closing documents.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.