Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE - 2014 IRS TRANSCRIPTS HELP

tag
QueenBeeOC
Regular Contributor

UPDATE - 2014 IRS TRANSCRIPTS HELP

We got our loan approved yesterday, but before they draw up loan docs they want our 2014 tax transcripts. I checked online and our lender has been requesting them multiple times and NOTHING even though we filed in January but we paid in April. 

I spoke to my local tax advocate and they are stating that transcripts won't be ready until May 20th!! I can't even deal with this. 

Any one who has recently closed had any luck getting their 2014 transcript??

HELL WEEK continues.

Southwest: $9k - Discover It $1,900 - Amazon $2,900 - CAP1 - $1,500 - QuickSilver (FKA Orchard) - $900 - J. Crew $1K - LOFT $1K - Nordstroms $1K - Amex BCE - $3,000
Scores: Credit Karma 687, Credit Sesame 660- EQ 643 - EX 665 (from Amex)- TQ 655 Lender Pull: 693

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2014 IRS TRANSCRIPTS HELP

You can pull them yourself from IRS.gov.  It takes all of two seconds.  My 2014 was in there within days of filing my taxes.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

What my lender did to circumvent that is request that I download and send my 2011 transcripts instead (so they had the 3 transcripts they needed). However, another option is to go down to your nearest IRS office, take a number, and prepare to wait a while for them to give you a transcript copy that you can scan and email to your lender.

Even though my lender said it wasn't necessary for me to do this, I probably still will go tomorrow to be on the safe side. However, I am currently in a different state from the house where I am buying, with a small population. So when I go I will probably at most have 1-2 people ahead of me. So if you live in a big city, prepare to wait and good luck.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

GO here and request them yourself. Super easy and you will have them available to print or to save as a file in minutes! 

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

ETA: Yes, I am already approved to close and had to provide my tax transcript last month when I went through this.  My transcript has been available since February (when I filed).

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the OP is referring to transcripts still not available online. I filed at the end of January and still cannot access transcripts online. However, the IRS tax office would be able to print them.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I went to the IRS office in Norfolk, Virginia last year, they said they no longer offer transcripts in person & to print them from the internet. I hope that's not the case for the office you visit.

Message 6 of 11
QueenBeeOC
Regular Contributor

hi guys - yeah, as of last week transcripts still weren't available in the office.

and i checked online they aren't on there. 

Southwest: $9k - Discover It $1,900 - Amazon $2,900 - CAP1 - $1,500 - QuickSilver (FKA Orchard) - $900 - J. Crew $1K - LOFT $1K - Nordstroms $1K - Amex BCE - $3,000
Scores: Credit Karma 687, Credit Sesame 660- EQ 643 - EX 665 (from Amex)- TQ 655 Lender Pull: 693

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh no! our local office printed our 2014 transcripts for us last week and we filed in April.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

When printing out the transcripts, which one is needed...Return Transcript, Record of account transcript, account transcript, Wage and income transcript?

Message 9 of 11
sports1965
Frequent Contributor

i think u need the Return Transcript

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.