cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: Lender Pulling scores tomorrow!! - Beyond excited and nervous!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lender Pulling scores tomorrow!! - Beyond excited and nervous!!

Please compare these lender scores to the myfico "mortgage" versions available here
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

They matched exactly
Message 12 of 19
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations! You did a terrific job of rebuilding this year. Have a wonderful time finding your new home Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 19
StarraeAday1
Regular Contributor

So exciting, congratulations!!! Are you doing USDA Direct or Guaranteed? I'm working on Direct and ran into the same issue with my student loans, so I started the consolidation process a few days ago. I'm really hoping it goes smoothly!

Foreclosure - June 2017
Ch. 7 BK - Discharged January 2018
6/2020 - EQ 680 | EX 691 | TU 707
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are going with USDA guranteed loan.  We got shot down before we consolidated the loans because of too many, ibr and debt to income ratio.

Message 15 of 19
icebox702
Contributor

congrats! i remember having low credit scores 6 years ago when we were trying to buy a house...those were the days! 

FICO scores: 691 (EQ) 712 (EX) 735 (TU) 10/6 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Diners Club (15.0k) | Citi Diamond (10.8k) | Barclaycard Ring (5.0k) | PenFed Promise (5.0k) | Chase Slate (4.8k) | Nationwide (3.75k) | Old Navy Visa (3.5k) | Sam's Club MC (2.5k) | Walmart MC (2.2k) | Barclaycard Apple (2.2k) | Amex Everyday Preferred (2.0k) | Amex PRG (NPSL) | Discover IT (1.0k) | Citi Simplicity (1.0k) | Barclaycard Rewards (250)
Message 16 of 19
kjel
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Signed loan disclosures and finalized floor plan and upgrades for house.  Now for file to goto USDA.  All documents are in.  Now to see what USDA comes back with.  Happy Valentines Day!!  As soon as we getbcondition to close the work can start on the house.

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UPDATE: Lender Pulling scores tomorrow!! - Beyond excited and nervous!!

Our loan is in processing and getting ready for the underwriter. After that it is headed to USDA. Appraisal should be back next week. Very anxious at this time. Conract deadline for the land is the 19th. may have to ask for an extension. Hue common is this to ask for an extension?
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.