Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE ON MY SITUATION

tag
jwpezd
Regular Contributor

UPDATE ON MY SITUATION

hello all

I know i have been posting alot on here and have gotten a lot of great feedback from many of you especially scott, shogun, jmam, and moving forward especially.....you guys have been great actually all of you have been great and i do not know or phathom where i would be credit wise without all of you....... so for that i thank all of you

in the end of 2011 i faced up to my credit issues and pulled my scores low 400's, stupidity from college had put me and my wife in a world of credit hurt.  i somehow through divine intervention came across this website.  i became OBSESSED i checked read and lurked everyday for almost a year. 

in that time being i have removed many many things at one poing before i was with lex law... dropped them after three months after one bs deletion that ended up coming back anyhow.  i started sending gw's like crazy called and followed up called and followed and called and followed up again. 

i worked on mine and my wifes dumpster scores all year long in hopes of putting my young family in a home within a year. 

i pulled my scores today as well as hers

mine---- EQ 664    TU---- 707   EX fako----680

wifes----- EQ 647  TU--- 687  EX fako--- 657

To all of you thank you so much we spoke with a broker today and were pre approved immedietly for 375k  way way more than i ever want but still it feels amazing after almost being turned down to get a friggin apartment and worrying about that to be in a position for a mortgage.

I owe it all to you guys a gals so again thank you thank you thank you

Jacob

Chase Freedom-(1000) BOA 123-(2000) Home Depot-(4000)
Discover IT-(1000) Lowes GE-(1500) Orchard Bank-(300)
Regions Student Visa-(500) Best Buy Reward Zone-(500)
In the garden till 4/01/2015
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: UPDATE ON MY SITUATION

Congrats and happy house hunting...

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 8
Uppingmyscore
Established Contributor

Congratulations Smiley Happy

My Wallet: Amex Express BCE $27,000, Amex Express Blue Sky $6,000, Delta SkyMiles $10,000, Discover $14,000, Chase Freedom $23,500, Capital One $8,000, SAMS $10,000, and LOWES $10,000
Message 3 of 8
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Your hard work paid off- Hope you find the home of your dreams!

Message 4 of 8
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice going, Congrats on the pre-approval.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 8
BCullum
New Contributor

Congrats!

Lender Pull EQ 745 EX 734 TU 722
Message 6 of 8
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!! That is absolutely phenomenal! I am so very happy for you and your family. I know you are walking on water right now. Great job! Those are terrific scores and a excellent approval amount as well. Our family wishes you the very best and now, go out there and find your dream home! Wow! 400's to 700's in a year...that is mind boggling and proves that what you put your mind to, will be. You worked so very hard and now it is going to pay off for you. Keep us posted, future homeowner! :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 7 of 8
BS3
New Contributor

Awesome & very encouraging to those of us also working on our scores!!!!  Good Job & it is so worth it!!  I have even gotten my husband addicted to this!  Thanks for sharing!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.