Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Direct 502 Mortgage Journal

tag
wednesdayaddamsd
Regular Contributor

Re: USDA Direct 502 Mortgage Journal

SCF I wish you the best of luck!

Amex PRG. Amex Blue. Amex ED. Cap 1 Quiksilver. Saks Fifth Avenue. Neiman Marcus. Grandin Road. Target Red Card. Barclay Rewards. Home Depot. Paypal BML. Affirm. Victoria's Secret. Care Credit. Lumber Liquidators. Art Van. Evine. Firestone. Discount Tire. Discover IT.
Message 11 of 15
wednesdayaddamsd
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the well wishes Boom! Best of luck to you, too!

Amex PRG. Amex Blue. Amex ED. Cap 1 Quiksilver. Saks Fifth Avenue. Neiman Marcus. Grandin Road. Target Red Card. Barclay Rewards. Home Depot. Paypal BML. Affirm. Victoria's Secret. Care Credit. Lumber Liquidators. Art Van. Evine. Firestone. Discount Tire. Discover IT.
Message 12 of 15
wednesdayaddamsd
Regular Contributor

I ended up closing about 60 days from the date I initially submitted my one page prequalification letter to USDA Direct. Have all of your paperwork, paystubs, etc. ready and don't dawdle! If the funds are available , you can close quickly too. Good luck everyone!

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to get help on this loan, my husband and I finally received our Certificate of Eligibility. How can you put an offer on a house if you were told by USDA that they are out of funds for possibly over a year? They said we need to get a contract in or we won't even be placed on the list of the people who are waiting for funding....But how is this possible when there are no funds for so long? What do we do, tell the sellers that they might not get their money for a long time?? I'm confused and USDA has not been helpful in explaining anything to me. Please help!

Message 14 of 15
SuzyStellar
Contributor

I would really hope that when you told the office you were submitting an offer they would tell you about "no funding".  I am not sure how this works though, sorry.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.