Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Direct Loan - Pennsylvania ** CLOSED**

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA Direct Loan - Pennsylvania **Updated 04/30/2019

So sorry! I’ve been following your story. They didn’t give you an estimated closing cost sheet or was it more than they estimated?
Message 21 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

They gave me a closing cost estimate sheet. We were banking on the fact that the house would appraise for more than we offered, we offered $12,000 less than they were asking. If it would have appraised that way the closing costs would have been included. 

Message 22 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Thanks for clarifying. Ugh I’m so sorry. Can you get any last minute grants or closing cost assistance loans? Did you get any concessions from the seller?
Message 23 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called my realtor told him the situation. I told him either the sellers can pay closing costs or they need to lower the selling price by $7,000 to cover the costs. It's either of those options or they can put it back on the market. We will see what they say, but considering they already moved into their new home they may be willing to do either option I presented them with. 

Message 24 of 53
stinastina
Established Contributor

I'm rooting for you !
BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 25 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much! I need all the good vibes I can get!

Message 26 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

That sounds like a good plan! Keep us updated!
Message 27 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will, as soon as I hear from my realtor I will update!!
Message 28 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no update?
Message 29 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apologize, I meant to update yesterday but between softball and work I never really quite had the time. WE ARE GETTING THE HOUSE! The seller's were a little upset that I asked for seller's assist but they finally agreed! It was a few days of negotiations but yesterday evening I signed the addendum for loan. The expected closing date is May 31. Now I have to take a first time home buyers class and do a few other things but I think I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Message 30 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.