Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Direct Loan - Pennsylvania ** CLOSED**

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA Direct Loan - Pennsylvania **Updated 05/30/2019

I chose Plymouth Assurance is services NJ and PA they are a sister company of progressive. Also there is a company called lemonade it seems to have pretty reasonable rates. They did not run my credit again because it was less than 90 days since they last pulled it.
Message 51 of 53
stinastina
Established Contributor

Re: USDA Direct Loan - Pennsylvania **Updated 05/30/2019

Thank you so much for your help !

@Anonymous wrote:
I chose Plymouth Assurance is services NJ and PA they are a sister company of progressive. Also there is a company called lemonade it seems to have pretty reasonable rates. They did not run my credit again because it was less than 90 days since they last pulled it.

BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 52 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA Direct Loan - Pennsylvania **Updated 05/13/2019

Wow it seems like your process moved along so quickly! I sent my application in by mail 4 weeks ago. I know they received the app and my check for the credit report but I have not heard anything back. I did notice a hard inquiry from EQUIFAX mtg services 2 days ago. Read somewhere on here that that's what USDA uses... but still my check hasn't cleared. I'm so anxious to hear back as I have already found a house close to work that's in a good price range...

Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.