cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Guaranteed (FL) Loan File Review Progress UPDATE!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA Guaranteed (FL) Loan File Review Progress UPDATE!!

Closing Done Finally already move in !!!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 91 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally done already move in Smiley Very Happy good look to all that still not done is a long process but at the happiness come Smiley Very Happy

Message 92 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

All of these posts put me at ease that the wait since September is coming to an end soon hopefully! Can anyone please tell me what happens after usda reviews the file. I'm going crazy and just want to know what happens after!
Message 93 of 95
hopefulKT
New Contributor

Our loan officer called me as soon as her processer got the approval from USDA. After getting the approval; your mortgage company will contact the title company and you (your realtor) to schedule closing--they just have to prepare the paperwork, and then you're good to go. We got the approval from USDA on Wednesday; closed and moved in (we took possession at closing) on Friday. Best of luck! The wait is totally worth it Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 559 (June12)
TU 651 (spouse) (June12)
November12 score (Equifax myfico):
Me: 646
Spouse: 691
Getting ready to close on our first home Smiley Happy
Message 94 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all!

Hoping for some feedback from people in my situation. My file was submitted to USDA in FL on 12/28/12. As of today, they are working on files up to the 26th (so close!). After USDA approves my file, what is next? My realtor said this is just the qualification but it was my understanding that we could set a closing date after we received the approval. Is this correct? Are there more steps after USDA approves your file before you can close? My closing date was originally for Jan 15th so it has been a stressful time.

Thanks for any feedback!

Message 95 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.