Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA HELP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USDA HELP

Let me ask you this though... I have a credit score of 640 & going through usda we were approved with conditions...Because i had a disputed acct on my credit report it would not give the automated approval. We had to have a manual underwrite instead. They have requested 12 months of cancelled rent checks. I know for 640 and above they don't require vor but because it had to be manually underwritten now they want it. I only have 7 the other months were paid with cash.. do you think this will then have the loan denied?????
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
amthystwlf
New Contributor

Re: USDA HELP

My landlord does not take checks so I pay cash. I submitted my receipts from landlord as proof of rent payment. Had no problems.

Another option might be your bank statements showing the checks and that they were cashed. Or if they absolutely had to have a copy of the check, your bank may be able to give you a photocopy (for a fee of course).

Scores on 4/182016
Mortgage - EQ 694 EX 713 TU 706
FICO - EQ 654 EX 696 TU 691
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA HELP

Thanks so much that made me feel a little better Smiley Happy was yours manual underwritten as well?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.