cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA LOANS

tag

USDA LOANS

I am interested in applying for a USDA LOAN but I am not sure how much money I would need to actually purchase a home with this loan. Im sure I would have to pay something out of pocket. Does anyone have any information about that?

My transunion credit score is 651 and I only owe about 1500 on my current auto loan. I have a few hospital bills on my credit but I am paying on them monthly. There is nothing else delinquent on my credit so I am hoping my credit is good enough.

I would probably need my husbands income on the loan to help me qualify for more money but his credit isn't the best. He has about 30k in student loans and has yet to start paying on them.

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: USDA LOANS

First suggestion is to go to the USDA site and read the types of loans they have to offer. Then read up on each type of loan and it will let you know what you need as far as income qualification, etc etc... I am not 100% percent sure but I am sure eventually others will chime in, but I think with USDA all income of any one living in household has to be reported and documented.

Good Luck.....

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.