Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Lot Purchase!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USDA Lot Purchase!

So, here is my issue. I am new to everything as far as owning a home and I have been approved through the USDA to purchase a home or have a home built. The office sent me some forms that has to be filled out and I have already found a lot that I am very interested in. The problem is I have NO CLUE where to start. Are these forms suppose to be filled out prior to getting approval for the lot. How does the lot get paid for so no one else snatches it? If my question is unclear, please tell me. I am getting very overwhelmed and discouraged. 

Also, there are tons of houses available in the area I want to live in but they are all over 2000 sq ft but yet very affordable. I'm at a loss =( 

Here is a break down of the forms that were sent to me:

Attachment 5-B SFH Site Checklist (to be completed by the contractor)

NRCS Soil Survery

Subdivision Plan (they need a subdivision map) I'm assuming I can get that from the county assessor's office??

FORM RD-1924-2 - Description of materials

FORM RD 1924-25 - Plan Certfication

Once again, I have no clue how to start this. And, I am asking here becuase I feel like I am bugging the USDA office lady too much. I feel like all these forms are just thrown at me but there is no step by step on what should be done.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA Lot Purchase!

I got it figured out.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.