Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT

tag
CreditGuy03
Established Contributor

Re: USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT

How can I use my 2nd job with USDA? It wasnt on my tax return however  since the place I work at changed the system from gift funds to now taxable income.

I know I can get my employer to provide proof that it is stable income.

How strict is USDA with this type of situation?

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 81 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my opinion, I haven't read that it is a bad thing to have a 2nd job where you don't really have previous documentation (I would be worried about the IRS trying to get me and the company for back taxes lol) but, I think that your only issue would be if the could use the income from the 2nd job, usually they want to see past history of income for 2 years. If anything....I would contact the employer of my 2nd job and let them know that they may be calling, USDA will call to verify income, and let you know if they can use this income as additional. GOOD LUCK!
Message 82 of 86
pmarti8
Valued Member

Depends, is ita federal student loan? If it is then you will be denied on that basis alone. ANY delinquent federal debt i.e taxes, and unpaid federal loans will disqualify you from receiving the loan no matter what the credit score. 

How much is the balance and can you afford to pay it?

Starting Score: 07/2010 TU 541 EQ 593 Exp 529
Current Score:TU 654 EQ 644 EX 594 br>Goal Score:ALL 660 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 83 of 86
bruiseviolet
Frequent Contributor

Yes, a family memeber of mine was approved with a 570 credit score

Message 84 of 86
bruiseviolet
Frequent Contributor

it took 3 days after submission of application to hear back on how much we were approved for.  We went straight through the USDA office in our area- printed the application from their website and faxed it in- and got an email response 3 days later.

Message 85 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS..CONGRATULATIONS...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Message 86 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.