Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA direct loan funding

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA direct loan funding

Hello @Anonymous it's good to hear from you! I'm so sorry about the issues you are having! It seems you've been through the ringer since day one🤦🏻‍♀️ But your home sounds beautiful! I'm sure it will be so worth it once it's finally delivered and you can call it home. Thank you for your manufacturer recommendations. I was definitely looking into champion as my first pick. I also considered Clayton but I've heard so many horror stories that had me wanting to run the other way. I know exactly what you mean with the stigma associated with manufactured homes. They are a great option for people that can't afford, like you said, $200k+ homes. You definitely won't get anything on your wish list in a typical $200k home. At least not in my area. Everything is made so cheaply and cost so much more now. I've seen some beautiful modular and manufactured homes that are a fraction of the cost of a stick build and with so many more options with the cost still being more affordable. I've made an appointment with champion next month and hope to walk through some of the models. Modular seems like the route I'll be taking. Thanks gain for the advice. I'll definitely be reaching out again with questions lol after my visit to champion. Please keep us updated with the progress of your home. Stay safeSmiley Happy hope to hear good news from you soon! 

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.