Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA in GA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA in GA

She will not pull it, told me they are only allowed to talk to the LO. She just told me 10-15 days.
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keeping my fingers crossed for this week, Tomorrow (Monday) will be day 11. But LO told me he did NOT think we will be in our home before Christmas. I cannot blame him; It is a short week this week, No one is thinking about work, Just the holidays.  And my LO is leaving town also. He did say the 22nd best case, worse case the 30th. But I am not getting my hopes up either way. I feel defeated. I was so happy after we got past underwriting, That is all gone'

I did have a dream last night that we closed the day before Christmas, and I ran out and got on of those fake outdoor trees/w lights and stuck it out by the front door.

Message 12 of 21
Takunda1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Keeping my fingers crossed for this week, Tomorrow (Monday) will be day 11. But LO told me he did NOT think we will be in our home before Christmas. I cannot blame him; It is a short week this week, No one is thinking about work, Just the holidays.  And my LO is leaving town also. He did say the 22nd best case, worse case the 30th. But I am not getting my hopes up either way. I feel defeated. I was so happy after we got past underwriting, That is all gone'

I did have a dream last night that we closed the day before Christmas, and I ran out and got on of those fake outdoor trees/w lights and stuck it out by the front door.

Dec 24 closing would be a great Christmas gift to you. We have not heard anything either. I am not stressing too much though, I just want to close anytime this year so i can apply for the homestead exemption for 2010. for us we would actually prefer to close on Dec 30 or 31. We'll see how it goes. I'll keep you updated as well Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot.... Dec 24th will be real nice.

This will be day 12.

Hoping for that call today.

Asking for everyones prayers

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I got an email from my LO, It was an updated GFE TDLS and Loan lock, All needed to be signed and returned to him. He says he has not haerd from USDA yet but sure it will be anyday.

Guess that is good news...

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

LO called this morning, USDA came through, We have our closing date of 30th....
Message 16 of 21
Takunda1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
LO called this morning, USDA came through, We have our closing date of 30th....
Congrats, I am happy for you. What a great way to start the new year. So the wait was 12 business days right? We are still waiting to hear something.We are hoping to close either on the 30th or 31st also.
Message 17 of 21
Takunda1
Established Contributor

So after my last post during lunch, I went back to work, and guess what I find in my inbox. USDA came back approved. They wanted us to close tomorrow, but we pushed it to Monday Dec 28 instead. Today is an awesome day. Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 21
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Just an update. We went to the title office at 12:00noon per our appointemnt, and were out at 1pm. All docs signed. We will be picking up keys in the next hr, the bank has approved all the docs we signed. Now to the moving....
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW that is such good news. Take it slow moving

My LO sent me a foward from the builder, that the closing packet and key were at the lawyers office. Title is already done. All ready for us to sign......

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.