Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UW Decision

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

UW Decision

(filenumberxxxx - name -  Full Approval)

we have your loan fully approved.

that is the email i got from my lo. what is that mean?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UW Decision

When I had my loan aproved, my LO called me and told me that my loan was approved. A few days later, I received the UW's list of conditions. So my guess is that you will pobably receive something in the mail from the UW. I had a lot of conditions. including mailing my paystubs to the UW from time of approval till close of loan, and letter of explanations for inquiries on my CR. 
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

so when do i expect to have the final approval? they did requested for some conditions which i did sent. I expect to get some more, but like to know how close i am go getting final approval.

thank you

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Basicly, you don't get :final" approval until you close.  It is called Clear to Close and happens when all the I's are dotted and the T's are crossed by all parties.  Just keep in touch and get any conditions satisfied ASAP as they come in.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

my lo said things look good now, we are just going to wait for all documents to go to Title company. Should I have any more conditions from title company? thank you i am nervous ....
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

there will be conditions that pop up all the way until you get a clear to close.  85% of them at this point are procedural, etc.  SHould not be a problem in most cases as long as nothing has changed on your end so final verifications go off smooth.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

that is unless something comes up in title search.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.