cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under Contract - Navy Federal Homebuyers Choice

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
New Visitor

Re: Update - Cleared to Close - Navy Federal Homebuyers Choice

Congratulations on your new house.
Message 11 of 15
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing so many useful details. I doubt they would raise an eye about you applying for a credit card now that you’ve closed. In my experience Navy would prefer to provide every lending product their members might need and they are not conservative in the least.
Message 12 of 15
Frequent Contributor

@KatieKatie wrote:
Congratulations! Thank you for sharing so many useful details. I doubt they would raise an eye about you applying for a credit card now that you’ve closed. In my experience Navy would prefer to provide every lending product their members might need and they are not conservative in the least.

Thank you! I applied for the Platinum yesterday and got a $25K SL with the lowest interest rate. I'll be using it for a balance transfer for now and then might try to PC to a rewards card. (I haven't research if NFCU does PCs.)

Starting Score: EQ: 478 | EX: 499 | TU: 534 Current Score:EQ: 759 | EX: 805 | TU: 830 Goal Score: 800
Message 13 of 15
Regular Contributor

Your story just keeps getting better. Happy for you!
Message 14 of 15
Community Leader
Super Contributor

What an exciting time!! Im so happy for you, congrats on your new home, and the CC!! I will be hopefully doing the same thing in a year! Smiley Happy

Scores held down by umpteen INQ & New accounts, and a paid off loan and new loan reporting.
~~~BK7 d/c-08/2013......my rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you.~~
Message 15 of 15