Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under writing process

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Under writing process

Ok my Husband and I got preapproved for a mortgage loan a month ago. We found our home we wanted to buy the very next week. We have given all our info to the mortgage person to send off for process. I received a phone call last week stating my job had not given enough info on the employment verification and only has YTD income. I'm a paramedic so our hours and pay are difficult to understand. I called my supervisor and he got in touch with HR. They sent the form again and this time they screwed up my guarentee hours and income. I called HR myself and told them it was messed up and the boss told me they would get it fixed. my mortgage lady called back and said it was finally corrected but she had to send all the documents to the Supervisor under writer and she is afraid that is going to mess up our chances of getting this home. Does this sound correct? IT's been a week and we haven't heard a word and we are projected to close on the house in 12 days?? Any insight would be helpful!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
edcampbell613
Contributor

Re: Under writing process

Sometimes if your file is not a 1 touch or a FHA/VA loan, the banks have to have it pass through a higher level UW.

You should be fine.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Under writing process

I know that we are getting a Alabama Rural housing loan. i guess I'm concerned Bc it took three times to get my income and hours right. I could understand if I had messed up but its a little more stressful knowing it was someone else screw up. I also have another question. Do you know if child support is added in DTI ratio?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.