Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underwriter - Driving me CRAZY

tag
JasonL
Established Member

Underwriter - Driving me CRAZY

I don't have a problem and I don't need help with anything. Just want to VENT!!!!

(3) seperate times in the last 90 days I have had to explain large deposits into my checking account. I get paid once a month,exact same amount, around the same time each month and each time I need to explain my deposits. I will be glad when I finally close so I can start BANKING like a normal person again.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: Underwriter - Driving me CRAZY

This is why UWs never are seen in Public

Message 2 of 7
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

What explanation are you giving him? Should be something as simple as "This deposit is my monthly income check".
Message 3 of 7
JasonL
Established Member

I tell them what is. But you would think after the first (2) times they would understand that people work and make desposits into their bank accounts.

Message 4 of 7
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

Is it direct deposit or are you depositing a check when you get paid?  Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Message 5 of 7
brownj12
Established Member

Did you have to submit your last couple of pay checks? I would assume that this would have covered any explaination and I thought it was pretty standard.

Message 6 of 7
JasonL
Established Member

I am just venting that every month I need to explain my income deposits. It just drives me crazy that every nickel I deposit is under review. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.