cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underwriter conditions received in 4 days!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Underwriter conditions received in 4 days!

Good afternoon!
We’re so excited that we received our UW conditions within 4 days of loan processor submission. Pretty straight forward I think?
1. Finalize homeowners insurance policy
2. Provide copy of front and back of earnest money deposits checks. Already did-but hey I’ll do it again.
3. 2nd q statement for deferred comp account where funds will be sourced.
4. Provide documentation spouse’s pension will continue at least 3 more years-it’s a lifetime defined benefit so no problem there.
5. Builder to notify when 95% complete for initial appraisal (new build).
We’re building 600 miles away from current home so we have to rely on others for the 95% completion. Just notified us the flooring and everything is in and the last thing they’re doing is the privacy fence so I’m pretty sure that’s at least 95% done.

Looks like we’re on schedule for our late November closing!

Whoo hoo!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Underwriter conditions received in 4 days!

Great news!  Thanks for sharing!  Keep us posted on your process!  Who are you using again for your mortgage?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Zillow Home Loans
Message 3 of 6
SleeplessinMA
Regular Contributor

@spooney

Congratulations, spooney!  4 days?  That's awesome!  Sounds like it was an easy,

painless process.  I am considering going through Zillow when it's time for me to

pull the trigger. 

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Current Scores 5/05/23

Current Mortgage Scores 5/05/23

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!
Your scores should be a breeze. It’s still just so nerve wrecking with UW.

My original loan preapproval was with another company who got bough by Zillow. My LO was awesome and I believe that made a seamless process. Started talking with her back in November and got 1st preapproval in April. She was very communicative throughout entire process so by the time it hit UW all the documents were already gathered. I think a good LO and processor are essential to the process.
Message 5 of 6
SleeplessinMA
Regular Contributor

@spooney wrote: 

Thank you!
Your scores should be a breeze. It’s still just so nerve wrecking with UW.

I started talking to my LO last year, as I wanted to find out what work I needed to do. 

She is super helpful, I'll tell you that!  She knew how far out my timeframe was for a purchase

and she told me, at the time, I was ready to purchase then with my scores.  The only thing was

holding me back was a downpayment, working on that now. 

I just spoke to her last month to update her on what's going on with me so far, (we keep in touch

by text or email every 3-4 months) she responded with as much enthusiasm(like always)

as if I was ready to purchase now.  I remember people like that, I will be working with her when

it's time to pull the trigger Smiley Happy

You're right about having a good LO and processor,  I appreciate you sharing your progress!

I wish you the best of luck, spooney!!  Smiley Happy

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Current Scores 5/05/23

Current Mortgage Scores 5/05/23

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.