cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underwriters.....oh boy ****UPDATE***CLEAR TO CLOSE! I think

tag

Underwriters.....oh boy ****UPDATE***CLEAR TO CLOSE! I think

I have had to send more and more paperwork and LOEs this week..I understand they have to be thorough....it's just soooo much paperwork....I really really need this over with sooner then later, I feel like I have aged 10 years this week alone! I hope after this round of LOEs will be it and I'll hear those 3 magical words...wish me luck everyone! 

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: Underwriters.....oh boy

Do they keep asking for more stuff?

When we got our approval we got one round. Anything more and man I would not of been happy.

Message 2 of 24

WEll first they asked for an updated transaction history on my checking and savings account..ok no problem. Then today they are asking about some deposits..., then they are questioning the unemplyment direct deposti, ok explained that, send additional docs, my husband also ows taxes to the irs and state, he's on a auto-draft payment plan..sent loe's for those and supporting docs....the accounts are in my name only because I handle all the family finances, he wants nothing to do with that, he's not good with money, so all those transactions are of course reflected...good thing is I am a paperwork whore and keep all of that kind of stuff.....I hope this was the last of it tho......

Message 3 of 24
playboy
Regular Contributor

I found it easier to PDF whatever the underwriter requested.  And then I would send over the pdf by email.  I downloaded my bank statements and made those a pdf.  Any letter of explanations were save from MS Word into pdf docs.  If the document that I needed to send over was in paper form, I scanned it into the computer, saved as pdf and emailed.  I kept all of the docs in a folder on my computer sorted by the name of the individual whom I sent the document to.  I then saved the file to the cloud via Skydrive and Google Drive.

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 24

Oh, trust me I have been scanning and emailing the docs, I work from home so I am lucky enough to be able to do that right away.....just such a hassle, but I understand why....Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 24
playboy
Regular Contributor

It's def a hassel.  I would send over items one day and the next day or even with a couple of hours after sending the doc, the loan processor would have me resend the doc bc he didn't get or he had misplaced it.

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 24

That's def not good...nothing like that has happened....hopefully won't and this was the last round of loes they needed....I just want to read/hear those magical 3 words...it;s been a looooong journey to get to this point.....

Message 7 of 24

Oh and I should prob mention that my file was sent to UW on Monday.....it's taking forever...Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 24
foofighter74
Established Contributor

It's a busy week - last one of the month.  Also, if things need to be verified, and people don't get back to them, or fax verification's back right away, it delays the process even further. 

Message 9 of 24

The wait is pure torture...I would not wish this on anyone...ok well maybe some Smiley Wink and I want to close on Friday....i hope it all works out in the end...

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.