Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underwriting

tag
jadeite788
Established Contributor

Underwriting

Oh lawd, my brain is a nervous wreck.  Suppose to close 10/17.  Really scared.

Starting Score: 565
Current Experian Score: 634 (Lender pull)
Current Equifax Score: previous 668, 680 as of 11/12/13 lender pull
Current Transunion Score: previous 675,677 as of 09/23/13
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Underwriting

hang in there

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 7
IamMrsJones

Hang in there. We're 10/18, but we're hoping to close early. It's driving me crazy. Our LO thinks that the underwriter could sign off on the file today or tomorrow. I'm not going to be able to sleep. Just start packing and busying yourself. It'll be over soon.

And congratulations!

Message 3 of 7
jadeite788
Established Contributor

I know, but I am scared.  I am hoping my husband is doing his part.

Message 4 of 7
armywifelong03
Regular Contributor

We officially went into underwriting this morning.  IT IS A NIGHTMARE, lol.  How do people do this?  I think I had myself in tears earlier and I am more than confident in our file, it is just so intimidating.   We are going VA and should have our first response tomorrow.  Everything has been happening so fast!  We have been under contract TWO WEEKS today and already have everything done, including our VA appraisal back.  Now, we wait, LOL.  So fun!  We were scheduled to close 10/31, but today moved it to 10/30 and I am hoping we can even earlier.  Good luck!!  Please keep us posted. 

Message 5 of 7
jadeite788
Established Contributor

@armywifelong03 wrote:

We officially went into underwriting this morning.  IT IS A NIGHTMARE, lol.  How do people do this?  I think I had myself in tears earlier and I am more than confident in our file, it is just so intimidating.   We are going VA and should have our first response tomorrow.  Everything has been happening so fast!  We have been under contract TWO WEEKS today and already have everything done, including our VA appraisal back.  Now, we wait, LOL.  So fun!  We were scheduled to close 10/31, but today moved it to 10/30 and I am hoping we can even earlier.  Good luck!!  Please keep us posted. 

My UW came back with conditions.  I met 2 out of 4.  Seller trying to get the foundation fixed, and then we have to wait on the engineer to state ok, then the appraiser has to go back out and re-appraise. They just moved our closed date to the 31st.  this sux

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update, hope you closed.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.