cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Update-Closed!!* Supposed to close on the 31st and new collection being reported today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: *Update-Received CTC today!!* Supposed to close on the 31st and new collection being reported to

Thank you!
Message 21 of 27
itgirl74
Frequent Contributor

Re: Supposed to close on the 31st and new collection being reported today

Congratulations!

Starting Score: EQ: 478 | EX: 499 | TU: 534 Current Score:EQ: 759 | EX: 805 | TU: 830 Goal Score: 800
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I am officially a homeowner!!! Closed today at 12:00 pm and in all it took about an hour to sign all the paperwork.This feeling makes all the stress and waiting so worth it. Thank you again to MyFICO as this Board was my “go-to” during the entire process and without the invaluable information I’ve learned I wouldn’t be a homeowner today!
Message 24 of 27
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well, I am officially a homeowner!!! Closed today at 12:00 pm and in all it took about an hour to sign all the paperwork.This feeling makes all the stress and waiting so worth it. Thank you again to MyFICO as this Board was my “go-to” during the entire process and without the invaluable information I’ve learned I wouldn’t be a homeowner today!

CONGRATULATIONS. Yep, it really is worth all the trials and tribulations. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, your story is inspiring!

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much! Perseverance is key!
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.