Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update - It Feels Good!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update - It Feels Good!

To everyone here - THANK YOU! You were all so much help and gave me a level of sanity I would not have otherwise had in the home buying process.

I had updated that we had closed our loan. We are now coming on 4 months of home ownership. I have some pictures of during construction/after/at appraisal to share. We have done some decorating since then, making it our own. It's not so bare now. To everyone out there still trying for a loan - we had a hell of a time closing, but if we can do it, so can you! Keep up hope and faith, and keep on your credit toes! From tax return issues days prior to closing, to cleaning up from identity theft, to building credit on top of a pile of credit poo, we had some major setbacks. But we did it! YAY! 

0818.jpg0756.jpg3441.jpg3483.jpg3501.jpg3500.jpg3488.jpg3531.jpg3503.jpg3537.jpg3541.jpg0819.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Update - It Feels Good!

Beautiful! So glad you were able to get such a gorgeous home and recover 100% from your credit hiccups Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
Calidreaming
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!! Your home is gorgeous and you should be really proud!!  I didn't expect homebuying to be this stressful but I also didn't realize how satisfying it must be when you fiinally have the keys and are making it your own.  I hope I will follow in your footsteps in a couple of months!

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely stunning... Congrats!!

Message 4 of 11
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

congrats

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 11
Sylvrbak
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the beautiful home, I definitely remember the hurdles you had to get through, thanks for the follow up.

Began my personal credit Renaissance April 2014 with scores I the 590's, thanks to all your experiences myfico - all mortgage scores in the 730's.
Message 6 of 11
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Beautiful home and thanks for the update, what a journey. 

Enjoy!

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much everyone! I really can't thank this board enough for maintaining my sanity.

Message 8 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to you on the home! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 11
Threeof5
New Contributor

Beautiful home!

Starting 12/27/16 FICO Score 8 EQ 645 TU 643 EX 618
Current 6/27/17 FICO Score 8 EQ 797 TU 804 EX 782

Goal 740+ ACHIEVED 4/5/17 FICO Score 8 EQ 776 TU 762 EX 748
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.