Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update and Good Luck!!

tag
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Update and Good Luck!!

So we are still waiting waiting waiting... Appraiser should be at the house today at 9 and we are scheduled to close in 8 days!!!

I will tell you, I have been some impatient for the last 3 months and if it is not one thing, it is another, so here is my good luck positivity ju ju email to everyone!! Positivity and patients to all of us waiting and hoping!!

Good luck everyone!!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update and Good Luck!!

I wish you well. Today I'm going from starting over to actual hope again. So good Ju Ju.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel ya Catacam... This is the worst!! I'm excited that I finally bit the bullet and got ahold of FGMC yesterday.. But, I'm not looking forward to the whole new waiting game...

At least you're 8 days away!!! YAY!!!!!!! I've loved feeling connected to your journey Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
How2increase
Regular Contributor

Aww Catacam Yayyy how exciting!!! I'm super duper excited for ya! You deserve it 😝
Jan 2012 TU 517 EX(fako) 524 EQ 470
Current score LENDER PULL TU 652 EX 641 EQ 617
Yayy we made it!!!
Message 4 of 7
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Thanks everyone and Strateup, its good to see you feeling better about your situation!! Smiley Happy

Watching, I saw that!!! Good luck and I hope you make it through the process easily. MB seemed to get through it relatively well, actually really well now that she is in her new home!!

Thank you How!! I can't wait to sit in my new home and have a nice cold beer!! Smiley Very Happy

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 7
How2increase
Regular Contributor

Omg me too!! A nice cold beer in my huge back yard that I don't have living in this apartment! Lol I'm even excited about painting!!! I can't wait until you update with the great news!
Jan 2012 TU 517 EX(fako) 524 EQ 470
Current score LENDER PULL TU 652 EX 641 EQ 617
Yayy we made it!!!
Message 6 of 7
my25reasons
Regular Contributor

Good luck Cata!! You're almost there!!

In my wallet:
Discover More / Chase Amazon / Chase Freedom /Chase Business Ink / Chase Slate / Capital One Cash Rewards / Walmart Discover / Kohls / JCPenny / Home Depot / Art Van

Experian Direct PLUS scores: Experian 744/ Equifax 763/ TU 744
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.