Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA Loan through WF.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

VA Loan through WF.

My husband and I have been working on our credit **bleep** and the builder is paying closing cost. Will not having reserves be a deal breaker? Anyone have experience with WF VA process?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jnkp2001
Regular Contributor

Re: VA Loan through WF.

We are with Veterans United.  They said it wasn;t, but you never know.....lol

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Message 2 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Pardon bleeps....technical glitch.

Message 3 of 6
Sarah
Administrator Emeritus

The **bleep** issue has been fixed -- it was a matter of altering our spam filter. Apologies for the inconvenience -- please carry on as you were Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 6
DrJim
Frequent Contributor

Closed a WF VA in June.  Reserves were not an issue.  Very easy process, had a 711 midscore at the time.  Many folks end up with their earnest money back at closing.

Good luck!

Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 799 (PLUS)
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K, IHG Rewards Club MC $25K
Message 5 of 6
ceejx
Established Contributor

@DrJim wrote:

Closed a WF VA in June.  Reserves were not an issue.  Very easy process, had a 711 midscore at the time.  Many folks end up with their earnest money back at closing.

Good luck!

phew thanks, my middle score is 704 ... I was getting nervous about reserves with my VA loan as I keep going over in my head what could go wrong... thanks for the reassurance

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.