Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERY worried :/

tag
amg550
Valued Member

VERY worried :/

My file has been with UW since Monday no status update as of yet ?

was originally submitted last wed and Monday " account manager" reviewed some internal conditions and then was resubmitted the same day I believe..... But usually UW sure should have an answer within 24-48 hr any one can give me an in site...... Having sleepless nights if any one can give me a prior experience or what usually happens.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gotideas
New Contributor

Re: VERY worried :/

Mine took over 7 weeks with the builder's lender and two weeks with an outside lender.  My daughter's took almost 3 week--so hang in there

Message 2 of 6
misscammiej
New Contributor

Not sure who the lender is, but my loan processor told me they have a 3-4 day turn around. I was submitted back in with the conditions Monday, I am supposed to hear something today. I am sick, anc checking my email a million times. I feel for you! 

Message 3 of 6
ericschmerick

Just want through the mortgage process.  We're with a pretty small lender/broker, and as I recall the file went on a Tuesday, and approval came back on the following Monday.  Absolutely nothing back from UW.  No questions.  No nothing.  As a matter-of-fact, I didn't even get conditions - basically just some conditions for title, etc.  So don't let the fact that you're getting no feedback lead you to believe there is something "wrong".

Try to relax and not think about it too much.  I know it's a painful process.

Message 4 of 6
amg550
Valued Member

Thanks all for the support ... I am hoping to hear something back today and @erickschmerick can you PM your lender info, Thanks

Message 5 of 6
Semperfit

Nervous.  Waiting on final approval.  I played out every scenario and I can't imagine one where they can come back and deny me at this point.  Nothing has changed and their conditions were simple enough.  I hope I'm right!

r/s,

nervous

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.