Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VICTORY IS MINE!!!

tag
edcb
Contributor

VICTORY IS MINE!!!

I know my scores are close to the 660's I need to have the OPTION of a Fannie Mae Rehab loan.  I wanted to wait until I had ZERO consumer debt.  Today, I got my response from Midland that they are finally going to stop reporting.  Achieved!!!!

I still have a few medical baddies...but I feel like I know I am close and the only thing against me is medical they are both big enough and old enough that I won't deal with them.  I have come so far.  I'm going to fire off Midland's response to the CB's tomorrow by fax from work, wait a few days....

And then JUMP!  YES!

In the garden until October 2015!

Journey began 12/13
My wallet: Cap1 Journey (12/13) $4,800 - Cap1 QS (3/14) $1,500 - Chase Freedom (5/14) $3,000 - Chase CSP (12/14) $8,000

Closed on my primary home and income property in December 2014!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

Re: VICTORY IS MINE!!!

Congrats on the Midland success!

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 2 of 4
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Try the HIPPA process.  Google it as we cannot discuss on this forum.  I had all removed from TU.

Message 3 of 4
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS to you on your VICTORY!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.