Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification of rent

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Verification of rent

We were conditionally approved for a FHA loan and they never verified my rent all history does that have something to do atutomated underwriting and my credit score my mid is 670
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
kc0039
Established Contributor

Re: Verification of rent

If our Automated Underwriting System doesn't require for a verification of rent, we won't ask for it.

Licensed in IL
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. I figured that is why it wasn’t asked for
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you know if you will be asked for Vor? I was preapproved and we submitted an offer on a home last night, but was wondering if i will be asked for rent verification.
Message 4 of 8
kc0039
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
How do you know if you will be asked for Vor? I was preapproved and we submitted an offer on a home last night, but was wondering if i will be asked for rent verification.

Our system will ask for it.

Licensed in IL
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, but i was more interested in what might cause a system to ask for Vor? If no negative items other than a bankruptcy from 2014 and a mid fico score of 702. Also a backend ratio of 38.6% cause the system to ask for VOR? Thanks for the info, i know not all lenders are the same but just asking to be aware.
Message 6 of 8
kc0039
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for the reply, but i was more interested in what might cause a system to ask for Vor? If no negative items other than a bankruptcy from 2014 and a mid fico score of 702. Also a backend ratio of 38.6% cause the system to ask for VOR? Thanks for the info, i know not all lenders are the same but just asking to be aware.

From what I've seen.. score of 620 or below and the results from our system requiring a manual underwrite.

Licensed in IL
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds good, Thanks.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.