Did you mean: 

WHO USES TRANSUNION​?

tag
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: WHO USES TRANSUNION​?

@Anonymous wrote:

@StartingOver10 wrote:
Even Regions pulls all 3 and uses the middle score. The mid score is not a particular report, it is literally the score in the middle of the 3 scores.

Are you saying average or something else? Considering the following, what should I expect from Wells Fargo?

EQ FICO 8: 723

EQ FICO 5: 701

TU FICO 8: 695

TU FICO 5: 692

EX FICO 8: 708

EX FICO 5: 700

Like Lemmus said - the middle score which is Experian in your case.

FICO 08 is not used at all. Only mortgage scores

If you could get your score to 720 or above then you would have better rates on your PMI if you are putting down less than 20% on a conventional. Otherwise you are in good shape to apply now, If you are going FHA, no worries at all because the MI is fixed for everyone.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHO USES TRANSUNION​?

@StartingOver10 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@StartingOver10 wrote:
Even Regions pulls all 3 and uses the middle score. The mid score is not a particular report, it is literally the score in the middle of the 3 scores.

Are you saying average or something else? Considering the following, what should I expect from Wells Fargo?

EQ FICO 8: 723

EQ FICO 5: 701

TU FICO 8: 695

TU FICO 5: 692

EX FICO 8: 708

EX FICO 5: 700

Like Lemmus said - the middle score which is Experian in your case.

FICO 08 is not used at all. Only mortgage scores

If you could get your score to 720 or above then you would have better rates on your PMI if you are putting down less than 20% on a conventional. Otherwise you are in good shape to apply now, If you are going FHA, no worries at all because the MI is fixed for everyone.

OK, that's what I thought but the wording on the post I quoted had me questioning. Unfortunately, no FHA for me as I am in the Bay Area California where everything is a jumbo ($850K+).

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.